Sunday, June 19, 2011

Introducing me

Todays post was going to be "sex after triplets"; but perhaps I'll tell you who I am before I tell you the details of my intimate life!    A significantly less interesting topic this will be, but we'll get down and dirty soon enough!   Because I don't like to talk about myself, I will take a new approach on this and do it in the 3rd person perspective... just because I can!
  
This is Melissa.  She will be 32 this Tuesday and is the mother of 4 amazing children; Vi, Big G, Mr. F (Pook), and Mr. H (Happy).  She is pretty easy going person, loyal and trustworthy; Happy and good humoured;  intelligent and capable.  But that's just my opinion...  if you know her, feel free to comment on all the wonderful things ** ok, and less wonderful things that are 'Melissa'.  

The kind of person who can easily 'fit in' and talk to people, Melissa is also often the first person up on the dance floor, or signing up to sing a song at Karaoke.   Rarely requiring any liquid encouragement at that!    


The most important thing in Melissas life is her family, both immediate and extended... friends come and friends go, but your family stays with you forever.  Treat them accordingly as they will be the ones who follow through every time.   Having been burned by  "friendship " in the past and having been taken advantage of;  taking a more reserved stand on close relationships keeps her safe.   Tony, (wonderful husband) is her best friend, alongside her mother Karen.  

Melissa enjoys travel, singing karaoke, chatting and socializing... LOVES meeting new people and does so freely.  A good laugh is worth a million dollars, if there was pay for laughter, Melissa would be extremely wealthy!   Luckily love IS wealth, and therefore she is one of the richest people around and one LUCKY lady!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment